Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Basic facts T4W1


Today I did my first basic facts assessment for term 4. I am disappointed with my results because I keep getting the same result. I have remained the same because I have to practise my maths everyday at home so when I do my basic facts I will know it like that. I have to learn my division and groupings within 100s so that I can move to a stage 6 and not stay on a stage 5. At the end of the year I hope to be a stage stage 6 by getting 100% on stage 5.

5 comments:

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Kia ora Rachel,

I think that you have done a great job on stage 5 timed on prototec. Your so close to 70%. I am also disappointed in my basic facts because I wanted to go on stage 8. When do you think you will get to stage 7?

Laina ! said...

Malo e lelei Rachel, you have done a good job on your prototec this term on stage 5 timed. I got 62% an you've got higher than me except I'm on stage 7 timed. When do you think you'll get a higher score or on stage 6?

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Rachel
you have done a amazing job on your basic facts test this term on stage 5 timed. You are so close to getting 70% on stage 5 timed. I have done this as well on stage 7 timed. When do you think you will take a big step towards stage 6?.
Talk soon :)

Unknown said...

Halo Rachel,
I love your blog and I approve on this. I also did this but i'm on stage 7. I have a question by the end of term 4 do you think you'll be on stage 6.
Talk soon
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Halo Rachel,
I love your blog and I approve on this. I also did this but i'm on stage 7. I have a question by the end of term 4 do you think you'll be on stage 6.
Talk soon
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment