Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Project:Composting and Worm farming


Picture

This term my group of Phoenix, Paerau and L.J Made this project. Our inquiry investigation question was What are earthworms and how do earthworms turn the soil and we also had to answer the questions so that we know about it.
First, we used the internet to research our topic. Then we constructed this project. I did the rain by using paper to make the rain and then after that I made it into a circle and made another circle to turn it into a rain then I glued it and taped it so it doesn’t come of.  We used paper, tape and glue for our project and we also painted our earthworms red and blue. Then after that we put the earthworms on the sides and we put the fruit scraps onto the bottom and we had to make a tunnel to show how earthworms turn the soil.
What was easy? What was difficult? Making the rain and earthworms was easy. Making the tunnel was difficult.
How did this help your learning? This helped my learning by learning facts about earthworms and how earthworms turn the soil because when my teacher asks me one fact about earthworms I will know one fact about it.

What would you like to investigate next? I would like to investigate about the same thing because I really liked learning about earthworms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment